Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Things

As some of you may have noticed on Facebook or Instagram, there's been a little extra posting lately with some design work that I've created. After being so inspired by multiple shops on Etsy and a wonderful array of blogs I decided to take a dip in the design pool and open up shop. The easiest and most amazing platform to begin all this was through Etsy. It was really simple to set up shop and get things going immediately with my shop called Willow and Grey Design.


On my shop you will find mostly typography prints, and as of now, all offered as digital downloads. That means once you like, click, pay - it is yours forever and ever. It will download straight to your computer and you can save it and print it as often as you like. It will come as a JPEG file, meaning it cannot be altered or edited. You'll see a pretty strong influence of black and gold or simple black and white prints. I'm trying really hard to simplify things in every aspect of my life and this is showing in my design work as well. 


And just today actually, I added some hand drawn prints to the mix. All prints are 8x10 but most anything can be custom sized. There's a custom order button under each order and to the left of the menu board to request something just for you. 


In this shop I hope you can find something that inspires you, hugs you, resonates with you, and makes you and your spaces shine. I hope nothing but uplifting and great things come out of this year. I appreciate each and every one of your support and love and…follows on Etsy, hahaha. 


You can find the shop by clicking here and you can follow along on Facebook here. Here's to 2014. 





No comments:

Post a Comment