Thursday, September 13, 2012

Annnnd We're Baaack!

Ok, so it's been a while, yes. But we've been busy. Planned a wedding, had the wedding, went to Mexico, came back home. But the good news is, is that there are now about a bagillion things to blog about, so lucky me - and you, because you get to read them. 

So here are some sneak peaks at some wedding projects that have consumed my life for the last 6 or 7 months (we actually had a 9 month engagement, but that always comes out sounding like we now have a baby, which we do not, but I still cannot say "for the last nine months" without my mother rushing to the baby section of Target. So let's just pretend I didn't start doing projects for our wedding until the 2nd or 3rd month in, which if you know me at all is the sillest thing you've ever heard.) 

Anyways, here are some snapshots of various wedding projects, all of which I will cover more thoroughly later. (not three months later, but like in the coming days later).

  
The front page of our guest sign in journal. 


 A inspiration page for the wreath we hung outside the entrance gates of our ceremony. 


 A yarn and glitter project for reception lettering. 

 A succulent arrangement. 

So if you want some good ideas on how to DIY literally everything for a wedding, then stay tuned. It'll be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment