Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh, The Places We Will Go

We have this weird map, vintage, old school theme going on in our bedroom these days. I think it started when we moved the secretary from the bar area to take the place of my nightstand (which reminds me, I need to take a pic of that). #PicsOrItDidn'tHappen 

Anyways, I helped this theme along with my recent purchase of an old atlas map from a shop on Etsy. 


I then found a 16x20 frame from Hob Lob that was dinged and on clearance and got some cork board dry mounted in the frame department.


We hung our map frame up on my side in between the window and our wall mirror. Pardon the reflection of mess. It's an illusion.


Then I just pinned up the map on all four corners with some mapping pins I picked up at Office Depot.


Then, I placed a pin (in the general vicinity) of places B and I have traveled together. We have a pin (in the general vicinity) of Kansas City, MO and Chicago, IL and Tulsa, OK and Cancun, MX. Yeah we've been places. Ha, we will be adding more and more as the years come! Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment