Thursday, April 4, 2013

Biggie Small

We got some new accessories, some big and some small, in the house that I wanted to show off! 

As you know we moved the old trunk in from the guest bedroom to sit by one of the chairs we're babysitting

Well once I learned my orchid didn't do well in front of that window it left the space a little bare so I went digging around to find something (that we already owned) to go there. I found this lovely Pier1 tray that my mom got me for my birthday a couple of years ago. I stacked some garden books on it and of course a succulent and then my aunt came across this small old fan and I snatched it up. 


I think the fan might actually plug in and work, but the plug in does look a little small and dingy. So since we don't really need a cool breeze over here I think I'll just let the cord hang out and not risk getting electrocuted. Isn't it lovely though?


Another accessory is rather big....like the size of a new couch! But here is the back/side view first. We bumped up the console table that used to live by the door to the garage so we could have a spot for a lamp and a nice mug of coffee while we were chillin' on the sofa.



Holla to sectional-slash-chaise big bundle of (fake) leather comfort! It's the best. thing. eva. Like, I have key-locked that corner chaise nook spot. I will toss my hubby a dog outta my way to get in it.


Oh, and I actually went to the flea market and bought something (in addition to) other than succulents. I scored these metal bin/baskets for 5 bucks. They slide on the shelf perfectly and are nice little catch alls. It's nice to see we only have enough junk for one basket currently...I won't hold my breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment